About Applied Integrity Consulting
AIC launched with a vision to deliver efficient and effective services and expertise to solve ever changing business and mission-focused challenges for our clients. We bridge the gaps between technology, mission, and organizational infrastructure through strategic analysis, organizational change management, programmatic expertise, and technical expertise. Our staff of experienced professionals are committed to delivering operational and mission support services with Applied Integrity whether the mission is cyber security or workforce development in an increasingly threat driven world. AIC supports all clients with Enterprise Strategy and Transformation, Rapid Technological Insertion, Information Technology Services, and specialized multi-INT capabilities. Our headquarters is located in Leesburg, Virginia.
Our Mission & Core Value Statement
Perform every day with honesty, integrity, and commitment to achieving the goals and success of our clients and their mission with partnerships and collaboration.
AIC team members are committed to the engagement and participation of organizations and activities across our customer community base. This participation ensures we stay connected and involved in the latest efforts, policy, and potential solutions for supporting our clients. Here are just a few:
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming
- 541512 Computer Systems Design
- 541519 Other Computer Related
- 541611 General Management Consulting
- 541618 Other Management Consulting
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting
- 541990 Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561110 Office Administrative Services
- 611710 Educational Support Services